Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Recap: Idol's Top 10 Guys

The guys went first this week as a last minute change because one of the girls was sent to the hospital.

I think the guys got scared by last week's performances! For the most part, the performances were better. There were, of course, the off guys but I expected that because the guys just don't have it this year.

One of the best improvements of the night, in my opinion, was Alex. He's still not "there" but he did "grow" from last week. He was also one of my favorites of the night. I think because he had made such a huge difference.

The one guy with the "huh?" factor? That had to be Todrick! I don't know what the heck he's been doing the past couple of weeks, but if he keeps doing it, he ain't going to be staying around!
I'd be surprised if he sticks around to try again.

The one with the weirdest outfit for the night has to be Jermaine. And when he talked about "rockin' the onesie" I just shook my head. Did all of America really need to see that?

My faves were the night were my hometown boy Michael, Alex and Casey but, in my opinion, the best for the night was Lee - and it wasn't just because he sang a song I love LOL

Hopefully Crystal will be well enough to perform with the girls tomorrow night.

No comments: