Thursday, July 21, 2011

14 Days - The Final Stretch

OK, so I got bad at blogging every day. But, honestly I thought it was getting too boring to tell everyone about what I did EVERY day while Sweetpea was gone.

My best friend was here until Monday so I had a nice long weekend with her and her family - keeping my mind off the fact that Sweetpea was not around.
Still talked to her every day. Yesterday she even told us she didn't want to come home because she was having so much fun! So, of course, we told her she had to come home because 1) my mom has to go back to work and 2) the hugs and kisses she gave us before she left had run out so we needed more. Her response to that? "I can mail you some more"... Sometimes she's just too smart for her own good!

It's been nice having some time for us for the past 2 weeks and being able to do what we wanted to do when we wanted to, but at the same time it just didn't seem right. Somebody was missing from our little family.

Tomorrow is Friday. That means we get a whole weekend of being a family together before getting back to "normal".

4:30 tomorrow afternoon can't come fast enough!!

No comments: