Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Recap: Idol's Top 10 Girls

I've been saying from the beginning that the girls are the "stronger sex" in this year's competition. But I was torn this week. I still think there were more stronger performances than not but I think last week was a little better.

Crystal was the first one out and she just let it all out! You wouldn't have known at all that she had been so sick and in the hospital.

Haeley is just downright annoying. She does need to stop smiling so much. She's got the biggest mouth it's unreal! She drives me crazy.

Lacey - I don't know what she's doing but both weeks now she's been unable to keep the beat. I was actually surprised she stayed around after last week.

I give the bad outfit prize to Michelle. What the heck was up with her "dress"... or whatever you call it? And those glove things? Huh? Maybe I'm just not up on the whole fashion thing, but to me that just looked a little ridiculous.

I was honestly a little disappointed in a lot of the girls tonight. I was expecting a lot more out of them. I think they're just picking the wrong songs.

My absolute fave for the night is Crystal. But my other faves were Katie, Lilly and Katelyn.

Tomorrow we'll see which guys and gals survived.

No comments: