Saturday, July 9, 2011

14 Days - Day 1

Sweetpea has left us for 14 days. And to help get me through I have decided to blog each day's experiences and emotions.

Sweetpea and my mom left us yesterday afternoon to vacation in Canada for 2 weeks. Now, she has been away from us before but this is the longest time yet. I know that at 8 1/2 years old she is a big girl and I know she's going to have a great time visiting with family and friends - I'm not concerned about her. I'm concerned about the lack of her presence in my day to day life for a whole 14 days!

Today has been good so far. Today is just her being at a sleepover which she has done many times. I talked to her this morning and I'm sure I will talk to her again tonight.
Today has been a good day for Hubby and I to just enjoy the day together doing something or doing nothing. Not feeling we HAVE to do something to keep a little girl occupied. Today is a good day.

Today has only been Day 1.

No comments: