Sunday, July 10, 2011

14 Days - Day 2

This has been quite nice actually. A Sunday spent doing what we wanted to do, when we wanted to do it.
It was nice to be able to just take a nap in the afternoon and wake up when we felt like and decide about food. No "I'm hungry. What's for dinner?" No "What are we doing today?"... Don't get me wrong, at the same time I missed that and I miss her but it was quite the novelty to not have to plan around somebody else.

We talked to Sweetpea twice today. She is having a wonderful time. It seemed to be a chore to have her stop what she was doing to talk to Mommy and Daddy, typical child :) I'm glad she's having a great time. I'm glad she's happy. But in my world, it's not the same just hearing her voice twice a day... Maybe next time I'll have to record it so I can play it whenever I want to :)

No comments: