Monday, July 11, 2011

14 Days - Day 3

Today is Monday so that meant back to work for Hubby and I. It was at least a distraction from a quiet house. It was just like a normal day - until we came home to that quiet house.
It's been nice for us, though because we've been able to sit and watch our television shows without having to wait until Sweetpea goes to bed. That means we can catch up on more before I have to go to bed :)

It sounds like Sweetpea is having a great time. I was at least able to get more than one-word answers out of her this evening when we called her. She wouldn't let me know but my mom says she believes Sweetpea is having a little bit of homesickness but she gets over it quickly. Hopefully it won't hit her too badly as the trip progresses.
I was thinking that calling and talking to her every day would help keep that at bay, but now I'm wondering if it makes it worse...
My days without her are made better by talking to her so, for now, I'm going to keep doing it :)

3 days and I'm still sane. So far, so good.

No comments: