Friday, July 15, 2011

14 Days - Days 6 & 7

The last couple of days have been hectic - obviously since I didn't blog about yesterday :)

My best friend from Canada has come down with her family and I've been hanging out with them the past couple of days. I took today and Monday off work so I get a nice long weekend to just hang out and spend time together. It's actually helped with missing Sweetpea because I'm busy doing so many other things.

Sweetpea is sounding good. We talked to her tonight and she was more excited to talk to Daddy today than Mommy. Today she spent the afternoon in a "man cave" - a basement just filled with Superman things and pinball machines. So, of course, she had to go on and on to Daddy about everything that was there.

They were on their way to the lake when we talked to them tonight and they may not have good cell signal where they are so it may be a couple of days before we're able to talk to her again... that's going to make it harder to not miss her :(

The past couple of nights I have been cuddling and sleeping with the monkey she gave me for Mother's Day a couple of years ago. I'm glad she's having a good time, but I'm ready to have my girl back now, please and thank you.

No comments: